TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheMattVid » YouTube » YouTube Discussion » Horrible Channel Design

Horrible Channel Design

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Horrible Channel Design on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:37 pm

The new channel designs stink. It seems as if they just changed the design for the heck of it. There is nothing better about this design than the last one. Visitor messaging is a pain and it is just not the same chatting with youtube friends. I came here with the hopes to solve this problem.

Last edited by mikelytohappen on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Horrible Channel Design on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:51 pm

mikelytohappen wrote:The new channel designs stink. It seems as if they just changed the design for the heck of it. There is nothing better about this design than the last one. Visitor messaging is a pain and it is just not the same chatting with youtube friends. I came here with the hopes to solve this problem.

Yes, hopefully your experience here can be more enjoyable once more people join.

Last edited by TheMattVid on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

----------------------------------------------------
Send me a PM to ask me any sort of questions you might have!  Smile
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/themattvid/

3 Re: Horrible Channel Design on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:42 pm

TheMattVid wrote:
mikelytohappen wrote:The new channel designs stink. It seems as if they just changed the design for the heck of it. There is nothing better about this design than the last one. Visitor messaging is a pain and it is just not the same chatting with youtube friends. I came here with the hopes to solve this problem.

Yes, hopefully your experience here can be more enjoyable once more people join.

If only they kept the new design optional.

View user profile

4 Re: Horrible Channel Design on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:26 pm

mikelytohappen wrote:
TheMattVid wrote:

If only they kept the new design optional.

Yes, would that be so hard? I'm just guessing that they don't allow that so it looks "professional". I don't know anyone who would care that all the channels aren't the same design.

Send me a PM to ask me any sort of questions you might have!  Smile
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/themattvid/

5 Re: Horrible Channel Design on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:49 pm

The old channel design was so simple, everything was orderly and you could even change how it looked to a decent amount. VMing is a pain as the OP said, it just sucks this new channel design. Come on YouTube/Google, care about the USER instead of the MONEY.

View user profile

6 Re: Horrible Channel Design on Thu May 17, 2012 10:20 pm

I completely agree.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AwesomeSwordTV?feature=mhee

7 Re: Horrible Channel Design on Thu May 17, 2012 10:27 pm

I agree. Either keep the old design optional or change it back.

cool64kid
Enjoy your time here. Also, ask about anything that you need help on. Very Happy
View user profile

8 Re: Horrible Channel Design on Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:41 pm

Just replying to old topics. But Yeah the new design kinda sucks. hard to find what your looking for now unlike before

View user profile

9 Re: Horrible Channel Design on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:16 pm

I cant' see the design... It won't load !!

View user profile

10 Re: Horrible Channel Design on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:28 pm

Same

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum