TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheMattVid » TMV.ZONE » Apply for ChatMod » Aether's application

Aether's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Aether's application on Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:06 pm

Minecraft In-Game Name:

First Name:Neo

Experience:
Been an admin on a few servers, owned a few smaller servers as well, not long running, but have good experience with dealing with hackers/greifers/troublemakers etc.

List the servers that you are staff on right now including the position: mc.minimalminecraft.com [Admin]
List all of the servers that you own right now. N/A

Why would you be a better moderator than many other people?
I have a simple policy when dealing with the players, they respect me, and I will respect them. If thats all dandy, I will do my best to keep everyone in-line, and happy. I do not break/bend rules for anyone, everyone gets the same treatment, meaning I will not do any special favors for people without consent from the higher-ups. I am willing to work to the length of my ability to keep the server healthy and happy! But I do not tolerate those who are rule breakers, and as stated before, I will not give any leeway just because someone has a special rank or thinks they are special apart from others. Its quite simple, those who break the rules or are disrespectful are going to hate me, and those who are respectful, and obey the rules will love me.
What qualities does a good staff member have?
I have patience, integrity, credibility, will, maturity, and I can take charge of things when needed.

View user profile

2 Re: Aether's application on Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:11 pm

But secretly, that isn't his real first name. c:

View user profile

3 Re: Aether's application on Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:48 pm

It's Neo from The Matrix? :3

View user profile

4 Re: Aether's application on Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:08 am

Homegirl_11 wrote:It's Neo from The Matrix? :3

Incorrect. He is Aether Nymph from Elements the Game.

----------------------------------------------------
cool64kid
Enjoy your time here. Also, ask about anything that you need help on. Very Happy
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum