TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheMattVid » TMV.ZONE » Apply for ChatMod » jjnn1's Application

jjnn1's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 jjnn1's Application on Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:54 pm

In-game Name: jjnn1

Servers I Have Worked On: There aren't too many. I have worked on a friend's prison server as admin and on his adventure map server as a builder. It has been so long I can't remember names, sorry. However, both servers are offline.

Servers I Am Currently Staff On: None.

Servers I Own: I own some private servers. I experimented with one of my bukkit servers to see if I could put it online. I call this server Emerald Legion.

Why Choose Me?: I feel that I would be better than most applicants because I feel that I could give ideas from a different point of view. I would give warnings before punishment because I feel that not doing so is somewhat unfair. I also feel like I have a level of maturity that could be beneficial to a staff member role. Furthermore, I would do what I can to help players on the server so they feel they are in a safe, fun environment. Although I have less experience, I would do everything I can to help this server thrive and let players just play the game without problems.

Traits A Good Staff Member Should Have: A staff member should be kind, a good listener, a logical thinker, able to be strict if necessary, and, most of all, fair.

Thank you for your time.
jjnn1

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum