TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheMattVid » TMV.ZONE » Apply for ChatMod » Admin Aplication

Admin Aplication

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Admin Aplication on Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:52 pm

Hello, Its Spongebob2004 and if TheMattVid sees this I'm trying to apply for admin. I dont know how to work this website but, I hope I'm doing it right. Anyways here are things that most describe me if I were a admin
I'm helpful, serious and a bunch of other things admins are. My name in real life is Trinity Buell. I've never been staff in a server except Hypixel. And I have never owned a server ever. So I hope I can help out this one. Smile

P.S. I'm hoping to help this server in the best way                                                
                                 possible.   Smile  

Signed,
                                                            Mr. Squarepants

Last edited by Spongebob2004 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Admin Aplication on Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:37 pm

It seems like you are a great person, nut please remember the format of the application. TheMattVid wants you to state your real and minecraft name, the servers you owned, and the servers you have been staff in along with the qualities that best describe you and the qualities that best describe an admin in his server.

Refer to the first forum in this section for more info about this.

----------------------------------------------------
cool64kid
Enjoy your time here. Also, ask about anything that you need help on. Very Happy
View user profile

3 Re: Admin Aplication on Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:38 pm

It seems like you are a great person, but please remember the format of the application. TheMattVid wants you to state your real and minecraft name, the servers you owned, and the servers you have been staff in along with the qualities that best describe you and the qualities that best describe an admin in his server.

cool64kid
Enjoy your time here. Also, ask about anything that you need help on. Very Happy
View user profile

4 Re: Admin Aplication on Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:39 pm

It seems like you are a great person, but please remember the format of the application. TheMattVid wants you to state your real and minecraft name, the servers you owned, and the servers you have been staff in along with the qualities that best describe you and the qualities that best describe an admin in his server.

cool64kid
View user profile

5 Re: Admin Aplication on Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:41 pm

OH GOODNESS, IT SENT THREE TIMES!

cool64kid
View user profile

6 Re: Admin Aplication on Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:57 pm

cool64kid can you see this

View user profile

7 Re: Admin Aplication on Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:42 pm

Yes, I can see every message posted on these forums.

cool64kid
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum