TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheMattVid » YouTube » YouTube Discussion » Remember!?

Remember!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Remember!? on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:45 pm

I remember when YouTube used to be about the users and not the money. Anyone else remember?

View user profile

2 Re: Remember!? on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:28 pm

mikelytohappen wrote:I remember when YouTube used to be about the users and not the money. Anyone else remember?

The golden age of youtube. The good old days.

----------------------------------------------------
Send me a PM to ask me any sort of questions you might have!  Smile
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/themattvid/

3 Re: Remember!? on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:46 pm

I definitely remember those days. The user interface wasn't as bad as it is now, monetization and partnership wasn't a big deal, videos weren't blocked by everything...man. I miss those days :/

View user profile

4 Re: Remember!? on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:52 pm

I started using Youtube in the Summer of 2010, so I wouldn't know. Even so, I still think Youtube is the best video-sharing website. Its the only one with a large selection of worthwhile content.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AwesomeSwordTV?feature=mhee

5 Re: Remember!? on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:07 pm

AwesomeSwordTV wrote:I started using Youtube in the Summer of 2010, so I wouldn't know. Even so, I still think Youtube is the best video-sharing website. Its the only one with a large selection of worthwhile content.

Yes, it is the best option; it's too bad that there aren't many options. youtube used to support people who have less views on there videos to get seen. Now, youtube just bumps the videos of those who are already popular to the tops of the search lists.

You can consider yourself lucky for not having anything better to compare your youtube experience to.

----------------------------------------------------
Send me a PM to ask me any sort of questions you might have!  Smile
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/themattvid/

6 Re: Remember!? on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:11 pm

mikelytohappen wrote:I remember when YouTube used to be about the users and not the money. Anyone else remember?
Everyone should. It was best before the new youtube layout. They think it's easier, but really more complicated (a little bit, though). I wish we had the option to choose which layout we use.

AwesomeSwordTV wrote:I started using Youtube in the Summer of 2010, so I wouldn't know. Even so, I still think Youtube is the best video-sharing website. Its the only one with a large selection of worthwhile content.
True, very true. Although the moment youtube announced the partner program, it just changed. Also i joined in Oct. of 2008, so i didn't really see much of those changes. But you can search video on youtube about the older youtube (lol, inception) and see what is was like then.

View user profile

7 Re: Remember!? on Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:40 pm

I miss the old Youtube. but no going back now

View user profile

8 Re: Remember!? on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:17 pm

YouTube is still very popular

View user profile

9 Re: Remember!? on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:27 pm

It is. it's just gone down a pie hole

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]