TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheMattVid » TMV.ZONE » Apply for ChatMod » Gamer_Pro1235 ChatMod application on Mon June 8, 2015 12:47 AM

Gamer_Pro1235 ChatMod application on Mon June 8, 2015 12:47 AM

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Minecraft In-Game Name: Gamer_po1235

First Name: Kristian

Experience:
Sadly, I have never accutually been staff on a server before so I really look forward to becoming staff on TMV. Also, I never had the money for it so i've never owned a server in my life but I have always wanted to

Questions:
Why would you be a better moderator than many other people? Now, it's really not a competition to see who can be the "Better Moderator" or anything but I feel like myself would be a great Moderator because I am a very loving and caring person and show lots of respect to everyone I meet and I can always make people feel better and im just a great guy in general. Also like in order for someone to be a great ChatMod You can't be afraid to enforce the rules of the server and sometimes you just have to take charge but im not saying that im strict about it I mean I will give warnings and tell someone to stop because I would'nt like someone disrespecting my server. And, im not that familiar with the server but I would love to play on it all the time because it's already lost of fun and I just adore helping people like it's just my thing. I can't stand to see a person in need I just always need to help.

What qualities does a good staff member have?
A good staff member needs to be very passionate and make everybody feel comfortable with that person at all times and make them feel home on the server but no matter the heat of the moment they ALWAYS keep their cool and do whatever the owner (TheMattvid) tells that person to do. Good staff also can't ever be afraid to enforce rules even if it comes to (Im just saying) muting the person or something like it.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum