TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheMattVid » TMV.ZONE » Apply for ChatMod » IniD7's Application

IniD7's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 IniD7's Application on Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:56 am

Name: Irina.

Experience: Well I have no experience with staff. I never been staff on other servers. And I do not own any servers either. I know I had no experience but I want this great opportunity to try being staff. But I did have ranks.

Questions: Well you asked what will make me be a better moderator than other people. I think what will make me a better moderator than other people is I'm responsible I try to stay active like everyday. I will try my hardest to make the sever success. I would love to introduce new people on this server because it is just wonderful. I would answer people's questions. Help them if they need anything. You asked what are the qualities of a good staff member. A good staff member helps people in need. Protects others in chat who might got hurt by other people on the server. They stay responsible and stay active like everyday. They have good personalities they try to be social by saying nice things in chat. They also answer people's questions. Thank you so much for taking your time to read why I want to become a staff member. Have a nice day! Very Happy

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum