TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheMattVid » TMV.ZONE » Apply for ChatMod » MelB_Plays Application

MelB_Plays Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 MelB_Plays Application on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:32 pm

Minecraft In-Game Name: MelB_Plays

First Name: I go by a few by different people o3o, I'm usually not comfortable sharing names, but you can just call me Melanie.

Lists of servers that I have been staff on but am not anymore: Well that's a hard one xD. I've been staff on a lot of servers, most just shut down since the owners have other things such as school, college, work, etc..
Just the few I can remember are Uberminecraft (I was the only person non-ranked able to ban people for griefing.) The reason I am not anymore is because the owner is a self-obsessed, conceited butthole.
Monstercraft, I think was the name of it. I was a small rank I think I was just chat monitor XP. Shut down after awhile..
And there's a few others but it's been years and I can't really remember any names xD

List of servers I am staff on now: I guess Uberminecraft doesn't really count? The owner stripped me of my abilities when Skyblock 2.0 came out.

List of servers I own currently: None to date XP I had a LAN server with my cousin, does that count? XD

Q: Why would you be a better moderator than many other people?
A: I have A LOT of experience as you can tell XD most people make me staff because I am apparently good at it XD I believe this is the first time I've ever asked to be staff haha.

Q: What qualities does a good staff member have?
A: I like to go off the rule of Friendship Very Happy Generousity, Honesty, Humour, Kindness, Loyalty, Equality, and Acceptance.

As for getting other people to join I can ask my friends to join o3o I don't really advertise though ;-; advertising is against the rules of the only server I go on.
And as for being professional? I suppose I'm my own kind of professional? The kind where a 16 year old girl reads fairytales cause she thinks they're awesome Very Happy And I'm also quite random. I hope you don't mind XD Also my gramar grammar may not be the greatest because I was never taught grammar XP I really try though XD

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I know you must get a lot of these, I saw all the posts o-o. So thanks again!
-Mel B (Not Scary Spice from the Spice Girls)

View user profile http://wildcrazygolden.weebly.com/ (oldddd)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum