TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheMattVid » TMV.ZONE » Apply for ChatMod » SpeedRunning_Pig's (Piggy's) Chat Mod applaction

SpeedRunning_Pig's (Piggy's) Chat Mod applaction

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SpeedRunning_Pig's (Piggy's) Chat Mod application

Minecraft In-Game Name: SpeedRunning_Pig

First Name: Nicholas (i like Nick though)

Experience:
List the servers that you have been staff on, but that you are no longer staff on anymore including the position. i was mod on a small community server like yours (no longer running could not get IP)

List the servers that you are staff on right now including the position. Nothing

List all of the servers that you own right now. Nothing

Questions:
Why would you be a better moderator than many other people? I think that this server NEEDS any sort of staff because the staff you have arn't active naz ini are never on and big get on sometimes but usally never as well. I think i am a better mod then others becuase 1. i am active rn i am one of the most if not the most active player on your server i have the time dedicated to this server. 2. i don't just want to have /mute or powers i want to grow this server with you so it becomes a bigger and better server. 3. i am mature. Matt we have known each other for at least 4 years now and you know i have been a rude. but i am now maturing so i am not just going to do stuff out of anger. 4 . i am a smart person i am not dumb i went to the 2nd best school in the USA grades 5-12 (i have proof if you want to see) at the time. years of 2013-2014 and 2014-2015.

What qualities does a good staff member have? i am mature honest smart good-working learning about the plugins your using for your server and how to use them good to help others and a fast worker.

btw: Matt i love your server from the bottom of my I love you and if you choose me for chat mod or an other rank i will be happy to work with you in the future.

Thx, Piggy

Last edited by SpeedruningPig on Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:04 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

View user profile
Very Happy

View user profile
Nice application Piggy! Good luck friend!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum