TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheMattVid » TMV.ZONE » Server Discussion » The Problem... Once Again

The Problem... Once Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Problem... Once Again on Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:14 pm

It seems like when a staff member mutes someone and that person's mute is up, they get much worse.
Someone has been muted , and he/she has been acting more mean, and rude when their mute was up.
That seems like a problem to me. I thought muting was to give them a punishment for breaking too much rules, but it is just getting them to be worse...
I don't know how we can solve this problem, but I hope it will be solved soon Razz afro

View user profile

2 Re: The Problem... Once Again on Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:42 pm

When they are muted, Sam and Matt should wait until they have calmed down before un-muting them.

View user profile http://twitch.tv/iBoxCo

3 Re: The Problem... Once Again on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:42 pm

well box they put a amount of minutes on how long they get muted for. its not like a thing to where they mute and then stop it. they put it on a timer and yeah it does seem that way bang but it will be fixed soon gotta remember bang problems on tmv will always get fixed

View user profile

4 Re: The Problem... Once Again on Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:14 pm

Seems like it got better, but I just feel bad for the people that got muted. It's not like they're EVIL, but muting just gets them to a much worse place.

View user profile

5 Re: The Problem... Once Again on Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:49 am

Well most players do this because they are mad/angry because of the mute. If you want to mute them until they are calm you can perm mute them and then um mute the player

View user profile

6 Re: The Problem... Once Again on Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:44 pm

It's not nice to mute in the first place.

There are two kinds of players that get muted in TMV.

1. One type, are the type that wants to have fun in the server, but isn't used to the rules. So somehow they get muted

2. There are lots of trollers that wants to make Matt mad, so they start breaking all the rules. This one's the obvious one.

I think muting isn't the best for people. Instead of muting, I think just calming them, or trying to stop them with the breaking rules.
This server was really, made to have fun. I don't get why people would want to ruin this paradise.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum