TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheMattVid » TMV.ZONE » Apply for ChatMod » Meezi1 Application

Meezi1 Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Meezi1 Application on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:22 pm

Minecraft In-Game Name: Meezi1

First Name:Mia

Experience:
List the servers that you have been staff on, but that you are no longer staff on anymore including the position. (Just names. No IPs.)
N/A

List the servers that you are staff on right now including the position. (Just names. No IPs.)
N/A

List all of the servers that you own right now. (Just names. No IPs.)
N/A

Questions:
Why would you be a better moderator than many other people?
I think I would be better because I thing I can improve the server and add things and make people interested to come and play.

What qualities does a good staff member have?
To be professional ,fun, happy , patent and mature. Also they cant be power-hungry.

I think I would make a great ChatMod because I can be patient, professional, fun and happy also mature. I can improve the place and add parcore and much more. I wont be power hungry and treat people and the server how I want to be treated. If people need help I will help them and I will treat my power responsibly.

Thanks for reading and I hope you will accept my request. Also your server is the best and I mean it. I play it when I have free time.

Many thanks

Meezi1

View user profile

2 Re: Meezi1 Application on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:17 pm

You do have a nice chatmod app but I would advise you to check your grammar since grammar is a part in becoming chatmod.

View user profile

3 Re: Meezi1 Application on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:30 pm

I agree with nosepickel. But anyways good luck meezi1!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum