TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheMattVid » Random Converstation » Computer Almost Completely Died...

Computer Almost Completely Died...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Computer Almost Completely Died... on Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:25 pm

Guys i'm freaking out.... my laptop almost completely DIED!!!! it almost stopped working ...i'm having reallllly bad anxiety i can't even breathe right ...now .... i'm shaking insanely.. First Mc started to be weird then Chrome wouldnt load at all then i went to restart and it turned off and wouldnt turn back on ... omg.... i'm freaking out so bad right now..

View user profile

2 Re: Computer Almost Completely Died... on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:47 pm

Either you have a virus or your laptop is about to break. If it's a virus, I can help you out to fix it.

----------------------------------------------------
Send me a PM to ask me any sort of questions you might have!  Smile
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/themattvid/

3 Re: Computer Almost Completely Died... on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:48 pm

;-; Ali, I hope it gets better

View user profile

4 Re: Computer Almost Completely Died... on Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:16 pm

Its most likely Malware.... which will break a computer without someone knowing .... and my laptop detected it

View user profile

5 Re: Computer Almost Completely Died... on Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:28 pm

And Also i forgot to say cause my brain is so slow and tired today is me too bang hopefully it does get better. idky but ever since i went on TMV the last time and i went off my laptop just went down hill and started to go insane! .-. which honestly i have no hope in this laptop.... *whispers Mainly cause i want a macbook !!!* o-o... so i kinda hope my laptop dies then again doesn't ..... cause i really need it for school.... plus my mother will go insane if this laptop dies (cause its hers even though she never uses it!) Sooooooo yeah .-.

View user profile

6 Re: Computer Almost Completely Died... on Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:34 pm

TheMattVid wrote:Either you have a virus or your laptop is about to break. If it's a virus, I can help you out to fix it.

Matt i've been waiting for you to become active so you can help me with my laptop before it completely dies which i sent you what you told me to do i did everything you told me to do (i said it all on youtube)

View user profile

7 Re: Computer Almost Completely Died... on Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:07 am

I didn't see the message. :I

If it's malware, you are in luck. All you need to do is download a free program:
https://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download/

Then run a scan or whatever it says to get rid of the malware. It works every time. If it doesn't fix the problem, then it's a virus and not malware.

----------------------------------------------------
Send me a PM to ask me any sort of questions you might have!  Smile
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/themattvid/

8 Re: Computer Almost Completely Died... on Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:12 am

Ehhh..... I don't know how i feel with downloading ...that.. last time i tried downloading something like that i ended up messing up my laptop ... is there something else..? that would help? or is that the only thing that could solve this..? And oh..

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum