TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheMattVid » TMV.ZONE » Apply for ChatMod » UDERWORLD_MSTER ChatMod Application

UDERWORLD_MSTER ChatMod Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 UDERWORLD_MSTER ChatMod Application on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 am

Hello TheMattVid Very Happy, I am UNDERWORLD_MSTER which is obvious in the title Laughing (thats also my mc ign).I'd like to apply for ChatMod,oh, and by the way, my real name is Richard if you need to know that.I'm an admin in Probattle which is the name of the server, and I'm a Moderator on RedKeepPVP.I used to be head-admin on RedKeepPVP but I got demoted cause I haven't played it in a while Sad .To be honest, I don't want to be a better staff than other people but I just want to be a good staff,but I'm a nice guy,sometimes could be really angry and I really like to talk to new players on the server, well...ofcourse with other staffs.Well a good staff member has to stick to the rules, be nice to people/players, no swearing or something like that, has to help people, and ALWAYS ALWAYS listen to the owner of the server, aka Matt tongue anyways I'm sorry if this staff application is too short but I hope you accept my ChatMod application.See ya around Matt and other people that are reading this. Smile

View user profile

2 Re: UDERWORLD_MSTER ChatMod Application on Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:38 pm

Seems Good. Good Luck

View user profile

3 Re: UDERWORLD_MSTER ChatMod Application on Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:53 am

Good application but so it is easier for staff to read please use the correct format. As always good luck!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum