TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheMattVid » TMV.ZONE » Apply for ChatMod » MC TMV.ZONE is EPIC

MC TMV.ZONE is EPIC

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 MC TMV.ZONE is EPIC on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:38 am

I'm new to Minecraft, and i have been playing for about 3-4 weeks now and i have'nt been able to apply for staff any other time so I am asking please please, can I be staff. I I'm probably being rude just strait out asking but please, this will mean a lot to me if I do get to be chatmod so please, and also i showed 2 of my friends this server and they loved it, its almost the only server me and my friends play on, and we do a lot better if were doing stuff together, only because we have skype and we talk, so that my.... words i guess.

View user profile

2 Re: MC TMV.ZONE is EPIC on Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:46 pm

Sorry to tell you but i already know Matt will tell you no in order to get staff you have to apply and be mature enough. I'm not being rude but Begging for staff shows you aren't ready.

View user profile

3 Re: MC TMV.ZONE is EPIC on Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:08 pm

but you can still apply and when your ready he will add you. also to get staff you need to be active on TMV.

View user profile

4 Re: MC TMV.ZONE is EPIC on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:35 pm

If you want to be staff, you will have to have a proper application. Also, I am glad that you are enjoying the server.

View user profile

5 Re: MC TMV.ZONE is EPIC on Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:20 pm

It is great you love the server but begging and not following the application format may not get you staff. Sorry of I have offended you but I'm just trying to help Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum