TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheMattVid » TMV.ZONE » Apply for ChatMod » Nazeli0006's Chatmod Application (Re-Applying)

Nazeli0006's Chatmod Application (Re-Applying)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Minecraft in-game name: Nazeli0006

First name:
Nazeli

Number of servers besides TMV.ZONE that I play on regularly:
I play usually on three servers, so I'll have lots of time on TMV.ZONE

Servers I am staff on right now (including ranks and the names of the server. Do not include donor ranks and do not include the IPs of the servers.): None currently, but I have been staff on many servers. At least 10+ (Ask me if you want to know them)

Why I would make a better staff member than most other people:
Well, I have been Chatmod on your server once already so that means you trusted me enough to give me that power. (I think is was about 4-5 months? Not sure) I also have experience on other servers, so I know what to do and how to act as a staff member. I'm pretty friendly if I do say so myself and I love interacting with players on the server. I make every server a great community by trying my hardest to make everyone and everything happy. Caring for others is what I do best. I'm pretty goofy but when it comes to doing something, I am really mature and don't slack off. I'll try to spend at least 2-3 hours of my day on the server. If I'm not on, just know I'm either doing homework or other things.
If you have any other questions to ask, I'm open. Thank you so much for reading my application. I hope you have a wonderful day. Smile

Last edited by Nazeli0006 on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just wanted to check my writing.)

View user profile
Great application Nazinator! Good luck friend Very Happy

View user profile
I hope you get ChatMod again!
:DDD

View user profile
Good Luck Nazzie. Hope you get ChatMod again !

View user profile
Ali's calling Naz Nazzie now xD

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum