TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheMattVid » TMV.ZONE » Apply for ChatMod » JustJitterMC's Application

JustJitterMC's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 JustJitterMC's Application on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Minecraft in-game name: JustJitterMC

First name:Tom

Number of servers besides TMV.ZONE that I play on regularly:2

Servers I am staff on right now (including ranks and the names of the server. Do not include donor ranks and do not include the IPs of the servers.):Helper UWRS

Why I would make a better staff member than most other people: Firstly, I have had lots of staff Experiance on two servers so I know what I'm talking about, when I am told something I listen and not flick it off like it's nothing to me. When I'm online I always try to make as many new friends as possible, if I am told anything mean or harmful to me I ignore it and do for get 'revenge' on the player. Like you said in your video Its good to state rules before punishments, I do state rules before warning unless its advertisement when a player is denying to listen to me I will punish them with the appropriate punishment. Also if im not feeling the best or feeling enraged from something in my own life I do not take it out on the players on TMV I make sure to conceal it in myself and keep happy on the server.I am fun and not serious like some people can be who do not make the server fun for anyone, sometimes I like to host skin comps and head drops. I will not abuse any permission given to me.

Thankz

~JustJitterMC/Tom

View user profile

2 Re: JustJitterMC's Application on Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:30 pm

Pretty cool application you got there! I wish you luck ^-^

View user profile

3 Re: JustJitterMC's Application on Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:43 am

Pretty Good Application! Good Luck

View user profile

4 Good luck! on Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:37 pm

Good luck it looks good!

View user profile

5 Re: JustJitterMC's Application on Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:01 pm

Wish you the best of luck on becoming staff!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum