TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheMattVid » TMV.ZONE » Apply for ChatMod » ArnarTheBeast Application

ArnarTheBeast Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ArnarTheBeast Application on Mon May 16, 2016 7:43 pm

Ign:ArnarTheBeast.

First Name:Arnar. Servers I Play On: Mineplex, Beastz Survival, (My Server) Schwartzcraft, Hypixel.

Servers I Am Staff On:Owner On Beastz Pvp Survival, JrMod On AssassinCraft, Admin On A Prison Server.

Why Should Be Staff: Because I Know Alot Of Commands And Im One Of Matts Number One Fan! Also TMV.ZONE Is One Of My Fav Servers Right Now And I Hope I Can Make This Server Better! Im So Glad That Matt Hit 1000 Subs
And Also Making This Server And I really like his vids And I Will Watch The Chat If Someone Is Breaking The Rules So And I Will Protect The Chat,

Best Regards, Arnar

Last edited by ArnarTheBeast on Thu May 19, 2016 3:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: ArnarTheBeast Application on Mon May 16, 2016 8:26 pm

Good application. I feel as though you skimmed through the "reasons you should be staff" I also think you somewhat rushed through,Like kinda just wanted to get it done. If you put a little more effort into it I think it would be a great application

View user profile

3 Re: ArnarTheBeast Application on Mon May 16, 2016 8:33 pm

Ok
I was Putting Effort But I Have Never Gotten A Good Reply To A App Before So I Really Appreciate That!

View user profile

4 Re: ArnarTheBeast Application on Tue May 17, 2016 10:14 pm

Nice application! Hope you become a staff member one day Very Happy

View user profile

5 Re: ArnarTheBeast Application on Wed May 18, 2016 9:32 pm

I think it is better but organizing the application would help me understand it better. Once again I think you skimmed through the "why you should be staff" I don't think those reasons are the best but best of luck

View user profile

6 Re: ArnarTheBeast Application on Thu May 19, 2016 5:21 pm

I will have to agree with corp on this since Matt does have high standards when picking chatmods.

View user profile

7 Re: ArnarTheBeast Application on Sat May 21, 2016 2:13 pm

Thank you Nemo

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum