TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheMattVid » TMV.ZONE » Apply for ChatMod » Snow__Blind Application

Snow__Blind Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Snow__Blind Application on Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:10 pm

Minecraft in-game name: Snow__Blind

First name: Josh

Number of servers besides TMV.ZONE that I play on regularly: Mineplex, Arkham

Servers I am staff on right now (including ranks and the names of the server. Do not include donor ranks and do not include the IPs of the servers.): Builder on NukePvp, Head builder and mod on Ortobe Factions, as well as a builder on Nukepvp's other server still in progress.

Why I would make a better staff member than most other people: I'm a very happy and up-going person meaning I am usually always nice to people and willing to help with almost all problems. Also I am a very serious person when it comes to some things but I am very fun and friendly.

Message: Just a message to put out there I would someday hope to become a builder on this server as I am pretty good and have it on a few servers already!

View user profile

2 Re: Snow__Blind Application on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:02 pm

Ah, I like your neat application, but there is no such thing as a 'builder' on this server. Right now, there is only ChatMod. But good luck to you Very Happy

View user profile

3 Re: Snow__Blind Application on Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:42 pm

Your application is great.

But yeah the'll probably will not be any other highest ranks like Builders or Mods for a while. cause the server is still pretty small. plus Matt (The Owner) can easily just take active players. and ask if they could help build things for him. So none of that is a worry on the server As Of! right now.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum