TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheMattVid » Forum General » Forum Discussion » Im Back!

Im Back!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Im Back! on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:59 am

Hey guys! Some may know me by sj, sj34, or even Velocification. I've been here for a long time. I lost how long I've been here. If anyone remembers Skywards, or Skyworld (I don't remember Matt's server before it was TMV). I have been on and off an lot. Now im back and here to stay!

Some may know who I am or what I do.

So here we go! I'll just give some background of what most people know about me:

Well I'm 16 years old. I'm a Junior in highschool. (That is 11th grade for anyone who doesn't know). Yeah I'm almost done with highschool. My favorite animal are either cats or hedge hogs. In the future I plan to go into MIT or somewhere for computer programming or in Computer Science. If you can't tell im good with computers and servers. Uhm well a pretty personal thing i can tell you since I'm telling you about my life is I am gay but who cares!

I love playing video games. I have some weird way of just taking on a job and self learn with the internet. I am great with leadership. I love leading groups. Well a bad thing that i use for my good is that i have anxiety. Its medium.

Well thats about it.

You will mainly see me in skyblock and sometimes in creative. You may catch me talking to someone some other server in TMV, but ill be in Skyblock 90% of the time.

Hope to see you all on!

Velocification

View user profile

2 Re: Im Back! on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:26 pm

Good to see you back Velocification! Hope you see you around on skyblock because we really need people on xD

View user profile

3 Re: Im Back! on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:41 pm

Im on skyblock all the time, if its afk, working on quests, or doing random stuff, Im on!

View user profile

4 Re: Im Back! on Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:28 pm

Yeah, I've seen you on a lot now ;3
lol

View user profile

5 Re: Im Back! on Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:02 pm

;-; he ded now

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum